Ulster Peppered Pork
- 1lb Pork Fillet, cut into strips
- 8oz Carrots, peeled, cut into strips
- 5 fl oz Soured Cream
- 3½ oz Mushrooms, sliced
- 1oz Butter
- 1 Large Onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp Irish Whiskey
- Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan, add the pork and
carrots, season with black pepper,
- Stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and onions, cook until softened.
- Reduce the heat, stir in the whiskey and soured cream and
heat through, do not allow to boil.
- Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.