A recipe from the 15th-16th Century.
- ½ Chicken, cooked and quartered
- 3 Slices of bread dipped in chicken stock
- 4 Eggs, hard boiled, quartered
- 2 Egg yolks, hard boiled
- 3 Sage leaves
- 4 tbsp Parsley
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Ginger
- A few threads Saffron
- Pinch powdered Cloves
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- Place the bread dipped in stock in a food processor.
- Add the spices, parsley, sage, saffron, egg yolks, and
- Blend thoroughly.
- Cover the chicken with sauce, and top with hard boiled eggs.