Ingredients for the dough:
2lbs. all purpose flour,
- 7 oz. shortening,
- warm water,
For the filling:
- 1 lb. ground meat,
- 4 chopped onions,
- chili sauce,
- 3 tbsp. roasted flour (roast in a
saucepan without oil),
- 3 hard boiled eggs (chopped), olives,
raisins, oregano, salt, pepper.
- Mix the
dough ingredients until obtaining a uniform consistency and
- Divide into four sections,
- Work with rolling out each,
- Cut the dough in 4 inch circles.
- In a
saucepan, fry all the ingredients with a bit of butter.
- Place the filling in the center of each circle and fold,
forming half circles.
- Fold the edges inward and seal with a
- Fry in abundant oil or bake.