- Count Us In
Games: Games designed to help homeschool children understand basic number
Schools: Counting worksheets and online practice
- Create a
Graph: Want to make a graph? You've come to the right place, create one
- Cyberchase: A whole website dedicated to fun online games.
- Cynthia Lanius'
Lessons- Geometry Online: On this page you will find activities for middle
and high school gemometry.
Math 4 Kids: Finding math in the world, puzzle problems, lesson plans for
homeschoolers, and more.
- Dates in Roman Numeral Form: A list of dates and years in
- Dictionary of Number Words: A dictionary of English language
words, phrases, prefixes, and symbols that describe numbers.
- Dips: Cool counting games.
- Fact Finder Kids' Corner: Learn about the US census. Ever
wonder how many people are in the world right now? Find out here.
- Figure This!: Math
Challenges for homeschool Families.
- Figures and Polygons: A list of many figures and polygons.
Lots of fun games, learn how to play. Homeschoolers fun time.
- GCSE Maths -
Averages: All about averages and how to find them.
- GCSE Maths -
Graphs: What are graphs and how do you read one?
- GCSE Maths
- Trigonometry: The introductions to learning trigonometry. Great for
- Geometria: Plane figures, solid figures, what are they?
- Geometry: Basic geometry. Lessons for a homeschooler.
- Grab the
Basics to Quadratic Equations: Solving quadratic equations, don't let them
get you down.
- Graph Paper:
Save money and print graph paper from your computer. Ideal for a
Many: A directory of units of measure.
- How Roman Numerals Work: This page explains how roman numerals
- S.O.S. Math -
Trigonometry: Help with trigonometry, calculus, and hyperbolic
- Spaceship Builder: Play a game where you help create and build
- Statistics: Introduction and history of statistics and why
they are used.
and Graphs: All different types of graphs, why and how we use them.
- Tangrams: Tangrams are seven-piece puzzles. Try one here.
- The Birthday
Problem: A Short Lesson in Probability
- The Everlasting
Pi: History of Pi, Pi songs and jokes and more.
- The History Of Calculus: Learn all about where calculus
- The Math Contests
at The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth: The Problem of the Week
contest and the Elementary Brain Teaser contest.
Mathsfile Game Show: Games, printables, homescool teachers and more.
- The Metagrobologist: What is magic? Puzzles, links and
- The Ruler
Game: Play this game to learn how to read a ruler.
Idaho Web Design Tools