- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 egg yolks
3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
In double boiler top, combine first 4 ingredients.
- Over high heat,
heat to boiling; until vinegar is reduced to about 1 tablespoon.
- Place double boiler top over double boiler bottom containing hot,
not boiling water.
- Add egg yolks and cook, whisking constantly
until slightly thickened.
- Add butter, about 2 tablespoons at a time, beating constantly with
whisk, until butter is melted and mixture is thickened.
- Stir in
- Serve about 1 tbspn. hot or cold sauce over fish.