Tonic - Herbal Restorative Tonic
This recipe is especially formulated for adults who want to improve
the quality of their lives and slow down
the physical and mental effects of aging as well as take on the tasks
they face each day.
In a bowl make this
- 2 cups Alfalfa
- 2 cups Bilberry
- 1 cup Butcher's Broom
cups Ginko Biloba leaves
- 1 cup Nettles leaf
- 2 cups Korean or Siberean
- 1/2 cup tumeric
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne
- Vegetable Glycerine
- 4 cups water
Combine all ingredients and add:
cup crushed Saw Palmento berries (if this is for a man)
- 1 cup red raspberry leaves (if this is a woman) to the above
also add - If the person struggles with:
- heart problems add 1/2 cup ground
- vision problems
like cataracts, nearsightedness, glaucoma, etc. - double the Bilberry
- anxiety or nervousness - add a cup of St. John's
- Or add any other herbs
you feel would be beneficial for this particular
whole or cut herbs and blend-chop them in your blender or crush them.
Take a one quart jar and fill 1/3 full with herb mixture
- Wet the herbs with about 1/2 cup of water.
- Then fill the jar to within 1 inch of the top with vegetable
- Put your crock pot on low. Fill with water and place covered
filled with mixture in the water. Let steep in the crock pot on low for 3 days.
An adult dose is 1-2 teaspoons 2-3 times/day.