Ointment - Rash Ointment
- 1/2 oz. of Cocoa or Shea Butter
- 1/2 to 1 oz. Beeswax pellets
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. Calendula Petals
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. Chamomile Flowers
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. Lavender Buds
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Vitamin E, A and D
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. Comfrey Root
- Add to 10 oz. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Sweet Almond Oil.
- Make your
infusion then strain out the herbs,
After the spoon test has your approval, then
- add 1/2 oz. of Cocoa or Shea Butter and then
- add 1/2 to 1 oz. Beeswax pellets or chunks, a little at a time, testing the
- add a bit more Sweet Almond or Olive Oil to it; just drops till you get it
to the consistency you like.
- add 20 drops of Lavender Essential Oil and
- add 10 or so drops of Tea Tree Oil and
- add Chamomile along with Vitamin E, A and D.