- 4 ounces (about 2 cups) Spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup (4 oz.) chopped cooked ham, bacon, or sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons spiced mustard
- To form crust, press noodles over bottom and up sides of lightly greased deep
9-inch quiche dish or pie plate.
- In small covered saucepan over medium heat, cook peppers and onion in water
until peppers are crisp-tender.
- Stir in meat.
- Sprinkle evenly over noodle crust.
- Beat together eggs, milk and mustard until thoroughly blended.
- Carefully pour
over vegetables and meat.
- Bake in preheated 375° F oven until puffed in
center and knife inserted near center comes out clean, about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.