Ingredients - Yeild 4 servings:
- 1 cup diced fresh pears
- 1 oz. shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 teaspoon diced green onions with tops
- 1 tbspn nutmeg
- 8 eggs
- 8 tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoon butter or margarine
- Combine pears, cheese, onions and nutmeg; set
- In small bowl, beat together eggs and water until blended.
- In 7-to
10-inch omelet pan over medium heat, heat butter until just hot enough to sizzle
a drop of water.
- Pour in some of the egg mixture; mixture should set immediately at edges.
- When top is thickened and no visible liquid egg remains,
fill with pear mixture.
- With pancake turner, fold omelet in half.
- Invert or
slide onto plate.
- Repeat for each omelet