Holiday Fruit and Liqueur
- 1 pint Blueberries
- 1 pint Raspberries
- 1 pint Strawberries,
- 1 pint Red currants
- 1 cup (or more) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup Brandy
- 4/4 cup Light rum unsweetened
- whipped cream for
- Remove stems and hulls from berries.
drain, and place in bowl.
- Add sugar, brandy, and rum, stirring
with a wooden spoon; add more sugar, if needed.
- Seal and marinate
overnight in refrigerator.
- Serve in glass serving bowl with whipped cream and a generous amount of
- Serves 6 to 8.