Pâte à Crèpes or
about 15 crepes):
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 1/2 cups Whole Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp.
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 Vanilla Stalk or Few Drops Vanilla
- Vegetable Oil (for pan)
- 1 pint ricotta cheese
- 4 tblspns sugar or 1 tbspn honey
How to Prepare
- Sift flour and mix with salt in a bowl.
- Make a well
and pour in eggs. Stir well.
- Slowly pour in milk while stirring. Keep
stirring batter until small bubbles form on the surface.
- Stir in
- Pour in 2 - 3
tbsp. of batter and quickly move pan around, so that batter spreads evenly,
covering the whole surface with a thin layer.
- Let cook for about 1 minute.
Then, flip with a metal spatula, and cook other side for about 30
- Repeat these steps until you are out of batter, stacking cooked
crepes on a plate.
- Mix cheese and sugar to put in center of each crepe,
- Add fruit (diced) or jam of you choice,
- Fold ends and roll crepe.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar (confection) and you have a wonderful treat!