Baked Honey Apples
- 4 lg Unpared apples
- 4 tbspn Honey
- 4 tsp butter
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pare 1-inch strip of skin around middle of each apple, or pare upper
half of each to prevent splitting.
- Place apples in ungreased baking
- Place 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon butteer and 1/8
teaspoon cinnamon in center of each apple.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
water into baking dish until 1/4 inch deep.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until
tender when pierced with fork (Time will vary with size and variety of
- Spoon syrup in dish over apples several times during baking