- 1 Pressure Cooker
- Pint or quart canning jars (enough to do the job)
- Wash the greens well.
- Discard any brown, large, or tough stems.
- Wilt greens in just enough water to steam them and not let
- Cut if necessary.
- Pack into hot jars leaving 1'' of headroom.
- Add 1/2 tsp salt to each quart if desired.
- Remove any bubbles.
- Process pints 70 minutes and quarts for 90 minutes at 10
pounds pressure (unless you live at an altitude above 1,000 feet; consult your
canning manual for directions for adjusting your pressure to suit your altitude