Chocolate Nut Lumpies
- 2 ½ squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt chocolate.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla.
- Beat till smooth. Sift dry ingredients and gradually add to
creamed butter mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir in melted
chocolate and nuts. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets. Bake for
- 2 tbsps. butter or margarine
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2½ tsps. unsweetened cocoa
- 2-3 tbsps. hot, strong coffee
Combine butter, sugar and cocoa. Mix well. Add coffee one
tablespoon at a time to thicken frosting. Frost Lumpies generously.
Idaho Web Design