Fudge in Five Minutes
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Combine butter, milk, sugar, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil; cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate, vanilla, and nuts.
- Beat for about 1
minute, or until marshmallows melt and mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Pour into
an 8-inch square buttered pan and cool.
- Cut fudge into squares.
Idaho Web Design