Chocolate Cherry Rounds
Chocolate Cherry Rounds hide a pink center.
Prep Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour
- 125 grams or 4 ounces butter
- 2 cups icing (powdered) sugar
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon brandy or Rum
- 2 cups coconut
pink food colouring
- 185 grams or 60 ounces dark Chocolate
- 15 grams or 1/2 ounce Copha (vegetable
- Melt butter in saucepan until a deep golden brown.
- Remove from heat, stir in sugar, evaporated milk, brandy or Rum and coconut, and
- Add a few drops pink food coloring and mix well.
- Roll mixture
into small balls and place on baking tray, and put into fridge.
- Melt chocolate,
and copha in top of double saucepan over hot water.
- Place toothpick through side
of each ball and coat with chocolate.
- Place on grease proof paper, refrigerate
- Decorate top of each ball if desired with a piped chocolate
Idaho Web Design