- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine; softened
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 3 tablespoons chopped almonds
- Cream sugar and margarine, using an electric mixer set at medium
speed, until mixture is light and fluffy (about 5 minutes).
- Add juice
concentrate, honey, orange rind, vanilla, and egg; beat at medium
speed until blended.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves and
- With mixer running at low speed, gradually add to orange
- Stir in cranberries, raisins, apricots, and almonds.
batter evenly into 33 paper lined miniature muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees
F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool in pans 3 minutes;
remove from pans and cool on wire rack.
Idaho Web Design