Bark Crackers is a simple candy made with soda
crackers and chocolate that is similar to a traditional toffee or bark recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutesCook Time: 05 minutesTotal Time: 20 minutes
- 40 (plus) soda crackers*
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 12 ounce package (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate or
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts and toasted, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a jelly roll (15 x 10-inches with sides) pan with foil and grease lightly.
- Completely line pan with
- Boil butter and brown sugar for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
mixture over crackers. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle chips over
pan - Let chips soften so they can be evenly spread.
- Sprinkle nuts over top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and then break apart into bit-sized pieces.
- Store these
in the refrigerator.
Idaho Web Design