Quick Homemade Drambuie
The serving size listed is approximately one ounce. The
steeping time is not included in the preparation time.
- 1 750 ml. bottle Johnny-walker Black Scotch
- 1 ½ Cups mild honey
- 2 tsp. chopped angelica root
- ¼ tsp. fennel seeds
- 1 slice lemons, zest of 4 in.
- Combine all ingredients in a tightly covered container.
- Shake several times for the first 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, remove lemon zest.
- Cover and let stand for 2 weeks in a cool, dark place
shaking gently every other day.
- Strain through a sieve to remove the angelica and fennel
- Cover and let stand in a cool dark place for several months
(preferably 6 months).
- Pour clear liquid into carafe for drinking enjoyment.
- Cloudy dregs may be saved for cooking
Idaho Web Design Tools