White Frosting Cake
- 2 cups icing sugar -- sifted
- 3 tablespoons instant
nonfat milk powder
- 6 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- In a medium bowl, combine icing sugar and milk powder.
- Stir with a wire whisk
- With a pastry blender, cut in shortening.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup mixture
into each of 8 small containers or ziplock bags.
- Seal bags tightly. Label with
date and contents.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use within 12 weeks.
- Makes 8
packages of White Frosting Mix.
White Frosting mix 3/4 teaspoon water
In a small bowl, combine mix and
water. Stir well with a spoon until smooth and creamy. Makes about 1/4 cup
frosting. A drop or two of vanilla may be added if desired.
Idaho Web Design