- Remove sourdough starter from refrigerator and stir it well.
- Take out 1
cup and place it in warm bowl of 4 qt or larger capacity.
- Return remaining starter to fridge.
- Add warm water and stir until well
- Slowly add flour stirring continually to blend flour in well.
- Stir 4-5
mins or until mixture is smooth & lump free. Cover bowl w/plastic wrap &
place in warm, draft free area 12 hrs for proofing.
- During proofing period there is a chance that a crust will form on top of
batter; this is normal - just stir it back down in batter.
- Upon reaching the end of proofing the period stir batter thoroughly
and it is ready to use!
Idaho Web Design