Orange Cream Frosting
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons cake flour
- 1 pinch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
tablespoon grated orange peel
- In a saucepan melt the butter, remove from the heat, and stir in the flour
- Stir in gradually the orange juice, bring to a boil, stirring
constantly, and allow it to boil for 1 minute.
- Don't be alarmed if the
- Remove again from the heat and stir in the sugar.
- Place the sauce-pan over cracked ice and beat until the mixture is the
right consistency to spread.
- Stir in the grated orange peel.
Idaho Web Design