- 4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking
- 1teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons powdered
- 1 1/2 cups water, warm
- Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add water to make a soft dough, knead lightly.
- Make 1 inch balls of dough and roll; pat into flat circle (a tortilla
shape) 1/4 inch thick.
- Heat shortening in a frying pan until very hot.
- Gently place dough into oil and cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Sprinkle fried bread with powdered sugar and drizzle honey.
Idaho Web Design