California Walnut Orange Bread
- 2 1/2 cups. unbleached white flour
- 2 1/2 cups. whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/4 cups. fructose
- 5 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 med. or 2 extra lg. eggs
- 2 1/4 cups. fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 cup Swiss Whey D'lite powder
- 1/2 cup. & 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 tsp. grated orange peel
- 2 cups. chopped walnuts
- In large bowl, thoroughly mix together flours, fructose,
baking powder, salt and Swiss Whey powder.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs.
- Add orange juice, oil and orange peel.
- Stir into dry mixture, mixing just until all flour is
- Stir in walnuts.
- Spray two loaf pans with Pam and spoon in the batter.
in a preheated 350 degree oven about 45 minutes or until pick inserted in
center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool on
Idaho Web Design