Green Bubble Tea
- 1/2 to 1 cup tapioca pearls
- 4 tsp green tea
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tbspn. sugar
- a few
small slices of fresh ginger
Cook tapioca pearls according to package directions and soak in 1 tbspn.
honey or sugar syrup for a few
- Bring water to a boil. Remove from heat and let sit for 2 minutes.
water over green tea. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Strain tea. Add ginger slices to
tea. Dissolve sugar in tea. Chill.
- Remove ginger slices from tea.
- Place as
many tapioca pearls as you like in the bottom of each glass.
- Put tea into blender with some cracked ice (about six cubes) Blend until
- Pour into glasses.
- Insert fat straws and enjoy!
- Makes 2 bubble teas.
Idaho Web Design