Engifermjˇlk Ginger milk
Ginger-milk drink is wonderfully
calming if you have an upset stomach.
- 16 oz. milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- fresh ginger root, crushed or
dried, 1/2 tsp. powdered ginger
- Peel and grate the ginger root into
a saucepan and add the milk, or put the milk into a saucepan and add powdered
ginger and stir to mix. Bring the milk to the boil.
- Just before begins to boil, whip
it with an egg-beater to make it frothy.
- Pour through a fine sieve or tea
strainer into mugs, add sugar and enjoy.
- Vary the amount of ginger
according to taste but don't put too much or the milk will curdle!
Idaho Web Design